Tuesday 22 March 2016

Blog # 2

Hey everyone... Blog # 2!! I am going to use a different format this time and I hope it makes it easier for everyone to follow :)

Here are the following products I have tried so far:

ENVIRO CLOTH:
   Love! Love! Love! I must admit I was a little sceptical because I have used microfibre before... This cloth is AMAZING! I washed all the stainless steel in the kitchen, I washed my windows-including the dirtiest window frames (thanks to Dewdney Trunk Rd) in the living room and bedrooms and even washed our hardwood floor with the same cloth! Then the next morning I washed my shower/tub with another Enviro Cloth and I could not believe how clean it came and how shiny the glass doors were with JUST water!! I then cleaned the mirror, sink and bathroom floor with the same cloth! Very impressed with how well it worked and its durability!

SANIRA TOILET BRUSH SYSTEM:
   Ok so the last toilet brushes I bought (we have three bathrooms so I buy a few at a time) were from Ikea... They have black bristles which I loved because that way you cold not see the gross discolouration!! Eww right?!?! So this new brush has silicone bristles to prevent bacteria from growing on the brush itself. The base of the holder stores the cleaner which is a lot safer for our home then bleach but cleaned just as well as my usual stuff. All you do is clip the top off the cleaner and when you gently push your brush down you can see the cleaner spout out on to the brush. It was easy to use and  did a great job! I can't tell you many toilets I have cleaned in my life... WAY TOO MANY!

DUSTING MITT:
   At home I dusted all window ledges, baseboards, heat vents, furniture, pictures and shelves with the same dust mitt and I loved it! I then brought one up to the lake and today I spent dusting the lamps, fireplace mantle (and everything on the mantle), 2 chandeliers and living room furniture and as dirty as the mitt appeared it kept picking up more!! The best part was that you just flip it around and you have a whole other side to dirty!!! Oh and I hope it goes without saying... NO CHEMICALS! When I needed a little more 'umph' I just wet the mitt a bit!!

WINDOW CLOTH:
   I polished the stainless steel appliances (after washing with the Enviro Cloth), the windows and the mirrors and it definitely left a shine! I need to play around with this cloth a bit more to give it a more detailed revie! I will say though that if your windows/mirrors are dirty like mine then you need to wash them first!

FRUIT AND VEGGIE SCRUB CLOTH:
   I've only tried it on one apple and it did feel like I had removed dirt and wax after.

OPTIC SCARF:
   A somewhat deceiving name because no it is not a scarf that you wear around your next! It is a cute strip of fabric wrapped around a clip (to use on a bag, purse, etc). Today my grandma and I tried it on phones, glasses, my iPad with great results! She then suggested we try to polish our wedding rings (for those times when you are out and wish you had cleaned them!) and we couldn't believe the results!! My grandma who is definetely a sceptic is planning on ordering one!

BODY CLOTH:
   I have been washing my face with this cloth for nearly a week and a half (I launder it every couple days). It takes my black mascara and eye liner off in one swipe and my face feels clean. Unlike my face cloths which normally have to be changed after every use because they start to get that smell... THESE DO NOT SMELL!! I usually use a face wash with make up remover in it because scrubbing my eyes with a cloth usually left them feeling raw but the Body Cloth does not hurt at all!
My 10 year old niece uses a face wash to keep her skin clear and as soon as I read the label I suggested she use a Body Cloth and see whst happens... Her face actually appeared clearer and she said it felt cleaner... PLUS NO CHEMICALS!

CRYSTAL DEODORANT:
   Ok as embarrassing as it is if I do not apply deodorant daily I do smell. Also... Although I wash every day I rarely shower EVERY day (except for when I am working). Yesterday I showered and applied the Crystal Deodorant (moisten the stick-apply-let dry). I spent the day packing up for the lake and then unpacking once we arrived, along with the usual cleaning that goes with kids and by bedtime I did not smell! This morning I washed and applied... Worked my butt off all day and went for a walk with the kids... NO SMELL! I'm going to order one for each of my nieces (the older one is wearing antiperspirant)... I just hate them putting so many chemicals on at this young of an age!

Ok I think I have covered all of the products that I have tried so far... I hope you enjoyed my reviews!! See ya next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment